Thursday, December 29, 2011

Kinleigh

Sorry it's been so long since my last post...

Surprise!  We had a kid!  Kinleigh Mae Hill was born on September 27, 2011.  She weighed 5 lb 3 oz and was 18 inches long.  She's a little doll and my other love in life.  She's been quite the good little girl, if I don't say so myself.  She's gotten to the point where she's sleeping for 9 hours straight now, thank heavens.  She loves smiling, looking at lights, and being observant.

I got promoted to Sergeant in the Army.  However, I don't have too much time left on my contract.  I get out in October.  Again, thank heavens.  It's really gotten old...

Kelli is working at Forest General Hospital on the top floor.  She doesn't like it too much because she gets overloaded with patients.  She's currently in the process of trying to move do a department that only works Monday-Friday and is off on weekends and holidays.

I'm currently going to Jones County Junior College full time.  I'm working towards a bachelors degree in Computer Engineering over at University of Southern Mississippi.  Here's to luck!

Kelli and I are currently looking at houses outside of the city limits of Petal.  We've found a few that we like so far.  Hopefully we'll be able to decide on one soon and move in to our new home within the next three months.


No comments: