Saturday, November 15, 2008

Family Update!

Well things are going great! Today is our 1 year Anniversary! It doesn't seem like a year has passed already. It sure does fly. We're going on another cruise to celebrate our Anniversary. This time we will be cruising on the Holiday out of the Mobile, AL port and going to Cozumel and Calica. I'll blog about it when we get back!

Well I'm currently employed at a Warehouse/Service Manager at Grover Brother Restaurant Equipment and Kelli works for her father at his Alignment shop. We both enjoy our jo
bs, mainly because we get to be around our families.

Kelli has recently been accepted to nursing school at USM. She's going to make a wonderful nurse. She's so excited. The plan is to get her through school while I work full time and then once she gets done, vice versa. Kids have got to squeeze in there somehow. Haha.

Well Kady has grown so much! She's getting a bit calmer, thank goodness. She still has so much energy and is a Houdini (Master Escape Artist.)

I still haven't killed a deer yet. I missed one with my bow a few days ago, but I should be getting one sooner or later... I hope.

No comments: